Commercial Combined Insurance in Ireland
We provide commercial combined insurance in Ireland offering a fast and competitive service in the arrangement of your business combined insurance requirements with the help of our expert business insurance brokers.
What is commercial combined insurance?
The commercial combined insurance policy is a comprehensive package of business insurance products in one policy. It is designed to be flexible enough to meet the business insurance needs of a wide range of commercial operations and business operating in a wide range of business sectors including
- Wholesale and Distribution
- Charity and non-profit organisations
The commercial combined product is in essence the workhorse of the commercial insurance sector.
Who needs commercial combined insurance?
The policy is suited to a wide range of commercial clients who require a broad and comprehensive insurance policy to provide a suitable level of protection for their business.
What does a commercial combined insurance policy cover?
- Protecting the policyholder against physical loss or damage to material assets more
- Protecting the policyholder against loss of income following a material damage claim. more
- Protecting the policyholder against losses to the cash within the business more
Public and Product Liability
- Protecting the policyholder against claims made against them by third parties in respect of their legal liabilities. more
- Protecting the policyholder against claims made against them by employees in respect of their legal liabilities. more
Goods in Transit
- Protecting the property of the policyholder against loss whilst in the course of transit. more
Apply on-line or call us direct to discuss your requirements with one of our business insurance brokers.